If you have created a template and wish to delete it, you can do this from the Accounting Structure Module or from within an Accounting Structure Template:
Accounting Structure Module
- Ensure you are in the Accounting Structure module;
- Hover towards the right of the accounting structure you want to delete and an X should appear as highlighted below. Select the X and this will provide a message to delete the accounting structure. The message will only appear if the accounting structure is in a draft status.
3. Select OK once reading the prompt and this will delete the Accounting Structure.
In the Accounting Structure template
- Ensure you are within an Accounting Structure template;
- Click the Accounting Structure Template dropdown and select delete Accounting Structure
- Select OK once reading the prompt and this will delete the Accounting Structure.
NOTE: The deleting of Accounting structure templates cannot be undone.
Tip: If a previous file has used a deleted accounting structure this will not be removed. Therefore, it would be possible to go into that file and save as New Template to retrieve the Accounting Structure Template.