For Class, BGL SimpleFund 360 and SuperMate clients you are able to take advantage of our Import Clients function.
Click here to watch a short video on how to use the Import Clients function for Class, BGL SimpleFund 360 and SuperMate clients, otherwise please click here for instructions on how to manually create clients in MyWorkpapers.
Note for Class: On go.myworkpapers.com users can only import Clients if you have full access to funds in Class.
To create a new client, simply:
Access the Client list;
- Select Import Clients;
- Select the administration software that you or your administrator uses;
- Enter your login details;
- (Class only) Select the Brand code from the dropdown menu;
- Select the funds you want to import and Import the funds;
Note: Auditors should Select default External Firm to link the Funds to an External Firm (i.e. the funds accountant/administrator).
- Congratulations! The Funds have been created.
- Access the Client List;
- (Class only) For each fund imported confirm the User Type, select Import and reconfirm login details;
- For Year End | SMSF users create Client Logins. For more information on creating Client Logins see here.
Note: The Client Logins TAB will appear once you have created your first Year End file.