For Class, BGL SimpleFund 360 and superMate clients you are able to take advantage of our Import Clients function. See here for instructions on importing clients from Class, BGL SimpleFund 360 and superMate.
If your funds are not administered on these three software providers see below for instructions on how to manually create your funds.
To create a new client, simply:
Access the Client list;
Click on the add New Client button;
- Enter the client name, then select create;
- Fill in the required details for the client within each tab;
Click the save button;
- Your client will now be displayed in the Client list.
Manually Create - Audit | SMSF
- In the Business tab select SMSF from the Client Type drop down menu;
- Populate details in the Fund and SMSF Details tabs.
Manually Create - Year End | SMSF
- In the Business tab select Trustee from the Client Type drop down menu;
- Populate details in the Fund, SMSF Details and Client Logins tabs. For more information on creating Client Logins see here.