The Letter Header feature allows you to add a letterhead to our template letters as well as any Livedocs in a file.
Add a Letter Header to your Firm
- Access your Firm Settings (see here) and expand on Firm Details;
- There will be two blank pictures, select edit header;
- Search the picture from your device and once displayed select Upload Header;
Re-position Letter Header
- Select Firm Settings and expand on Firm Details;
- Select the image position of where you want the letter header displayed under the Letter Header section;
Note: This will re-position the letterhead on all existing documents.
Add a Letter Header to a LiveDoc
- Open your File;
- Within the LiveDoc select the Options button;
- Tick Show Letterhead and whether you would prefer the letterhead to print on the first page or all pages of the document;
To View the Letter Header
- Open your file;
- Select the File drop-down and select Print View or Print View (Content Only);
- From the print preview page select the pdf icon and you will see the letterhead image displayed above the content of the document.
- Review the PDF document Header and Footer