The Electronic Signature feature allows you to add Signatures to our template letters as well as any Livedocs in a file.
Add, change or remove a Signature to your profile
- Select Staff List from the from the Dashboard dropdown;
- Find your name and click the blank picture;
- Search your device for the image and select open;
- Select update next to image;
- To amend re-select the image and once changed select update;
- To remove the Signature select remove under the image.
Add a Signature to a LiveDoc
- Open a file;
- To Edit the Document select the File dropdown and then Edit Mode from the list or select Edit Document;
- Ensure the cursor in the body of the text is where you want the signature to be;
- Select Data Fields and scroll through the items in the dropdown for your signature;
- Select Save Changes and then Exit Edit Mode.
To View the Signature
- Open your file;
- Select the File dropdown and select Print View or Print View (Content Only);
- From the print preview page select the pdf icon and you will see the letterhead image displayed above the content of the document.
Note: You have the ability to add as many Signatures as you need providing they are part of the engagement team for that file and have an image uploaded.