The first steps in creating customised Workflow Manager statuses for your firm is to access the templates module in MyWorkpapers and create a template file. Our Help Centre details more information on accessing Manage Templates.
In addition to the information provided below a short video on creating custom workflows can also be viewed here.
- To create your own status workflow select Dashboard and Manage Templates;
- Select the specific template you would like to create a customised status workflow for;
- Select Edit statuses;
- Enter the names of the statuses you wish to include as part of your template and select Add;
- If you want a particular status to be a notification status (which will allow you to select a member of of the engagement team to notify via email), simply select Notify;
- A status may be reordered, edited or deleted.
- The reorder, right click on the icon and drag to the position you want.
- To edit, right click on the icon, rename and save.
- To delete, right click on the icon.