MyWorkpapers Workflow Manager provides you with default statuses for all industry templates. However, you can customise the statuses for your firm templates.
The first step in creating customised Workflow Manager statuses for your firm is to access the templates module in MyWorkpapers and create a template file. Our Help Centre details more information on accessing Manage Templates.
In addition to the information provided below a short video on creating custom, workflows can also be viewed here.
- To create your own status workflow select Dashboard and Manage Templates;
- Select the specific template you would like to create a customised status workflow for;
- Select Edit statuses;
- Enter the names of the statuses you wish to include as part of your template and select Add;
- If you want a particular status to be a notification status (which will allow you to select a member of the engagement team to notify via email), simply select Notify;
- A status may be reordered, edited, or deleted.
- To reorder, right-click on the icon and drag it to the position you want.
- To edit, right-click on the icon, rename and save.
- To delete, right-click on the icon.
Please sign in to leave a comment.