Step 1 - Log in to Class Super
Ensure you are in the Working Paper Index of the Fund you want to update the Trial Balance for;
Click on Working Trial Balance | Import Working Trial Balance;
- Select Class as your import source;
- On the Import screen, enter in your Class username and password;
- Click Connect to securely connect to Class Super.
Step 2 - Re-import the Fund
- On the Import from fund menu, all items are locked down and cannot be edited. If you need to edit, you can click on the Lock icon to unlock and reimport a new fund (however when reimporting updated Trial Balances for the same Fund, this step is not necessary);
- Other options;
Ensure Delete existing imported data is unticked. If you tick this all of your work will be deleted. (Only use this when you are changing the fund or importing into a brand new file).
Only use Set all adjusted accounts as unadjusted if you have used the Journal Entries Menu and have adjusted journals which are no longer required.
- Click Reimport from this fund.
Step 3 - Review your import
You have now successfully reimported your trial balance figures for the fund into MyWorkpapers with all evidence, references and tick marks being retained on Lead Schedules.