Before you begin the import process in MyWorkpapers, ensure the financial year is closed in SuperMate for the fund you want to import;
To update a trial balance from SuperMate, simply:
- Go to the Working Paper Index of the Fund you want to update the Trial Balance for;
- Click on the Trial Balance button;
- Click on the Import Trial Balance button;
- Select SuperMate as your import source by clicking on the logo;
- Click the Establish Connection to SuperMate button. If you have already logged into SuperMate, you will skip these steps and go directly to Step 9;
- On the Import screen, enter in your SuperMate username, password and where applicable, you may be required to enter a security code for Multi-Factor Authentication;
- Click Authorize;
- Click the Close button;
Click the Select Fund button;
- The Last fund imported will be automatically selected. To change to a different fund, click on the Pad lock icon next to Site Code to select the fund again;
Note: Ensure Delete existing imported data is unticked. If you tick this all of your work will be deleted. (Only use this when you are changing the fund or importing into a brand new file).
Only use Set all adjusted accounts as unadjusted if you have used the Journal Entries Menu and have adjusted journals which are no longer required.
Only use Import prior year trial balance if you want to import the prior year trial balance as part of this import.
- Click the Reimport from this fund button;
- You have now successfully reimported your Trial Balance from SuperMate;
Please sign in to leave a comment.