The IRIS OpenAudit Audit Plan is the central document for your audit planning and summarisation of risks which need to be addressed as part of your audit. This page will guide you on adding new risks to your Audit Plan and deleting them, if required.
Adding New Risks
- Identify the Lead Schedule which the risk related to (e.g. H1 Debtors)
- Under the risk column, in the box provided, add in the details of the identified risk
- Select whether the identified risk is considered significant or not
- Click on the assertions area and select the assertion(s) at risk
- If you need to add mutliple risks for a single Lead Schedule, simply hover your mouse cursor over the risk column until the Add New Risk button appears
- Click the Add New Risk button and repeat steps 2 through to 4
As risks identified are an extremely important factor in a risked based audit approach, the ability to delete risks has been safely stored behind the Edit Mode in the Audit Plan, ensuring that accidental deletion of risks or planned approaches to address the risks is minimised. As mentioned in the Audit Plan Basics section of this help centre, access to Edit Mode is restricted via the Roles and Permissions module. For more information on this, please visit the Audit Plan Basics page.
To delete a risk, please complete the following steps:
- Access Edit Mode in the Audit Plan by pressing the Edit Mode button on the top left hand corner of the screen
- Identify the risk you want to delete and press the red delete icon to the right of the risk
- Press OK to permanently delete the risk
Attention: Once the risk has been deleted, it cannot be recovered
- When finished deleting all risks no longer required, press the Edit Mode button again to close out from edit mode