Changing Journals to/from Adjusted and Unadjusted

If you need to change a Journal Entry from Adjusted to Unadjusted or vice versa, this is easily done, simply:

  1. Access the Journal Entries module;

  2. Identify the journal you wish to change;

  3. Using the dropdown menu, change the type of the adjustment from adjusted to unadjusted (or vice versa) as appropriate.


TIP: Set all journals as unadjusted until you have agreed with the Partner and the client that the adjustments will be made.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.