Before you begin the import process in MyWorkpapers, ensure the financial year is closed in SuperMate for the fund you want to import.
To import a trial balance from SuperMate, simply:
- Go to the Working Paper Index of the Fund you want to update the Trial Balance for;
- Click on the Trial Balance button;
Note: You can also click on the Click here to import a trial balance text from the Working Paper Index and it would take you directly to the trial balance import as shown in step 4 below;
- Click on the Import Trial Balance button;
- Select SuperMate as your import source by clicking on the logo;
- Click the Establish Connection to SuperMate button;
- On the Import screen, enter in your SuperMate username, password and where applicable, you may be required to enter a security code for Multi-Factor Authentication;
- Click Authorize;
- Click Close;
- Click the Select Fund button;
- Select the Site code, then choose the correct fund from the list;
- Click the Import from this fund button;
Tips and tricks: Tick Import prior year trial balance if you want to import the prior year trial balance as part of this import.
If the financial year is not closed in SuperMate prior to importing the trial balance the following error message will appear.
- You have now successfully imported your Trial Balance from SuperMate;
Please sign in to leave a comment.