To notify the Administrator of queries in the client file available for their action, simply:
- Access the A1 Administrator Queries workpaper within the Working Paper Index of your client file;
- Ensure all queries have been created;
- Scroll to the bottom of the document, and select the Notify Administrator button;
- When the Notify Client button is selected a dropdown menu will appear with two columns;
- Select the Auditor Notification;
(a) This column asks you to select which auditor in your firm you wish the
notification from the client to be sent to.
(b) The first name(s) are members on the engagement team.
(c) Select Show Entire Staff List to select another member of staff including a firm manager or primary contact (see here for more information on creating a Firm Contact).
- Select the Administrator Notification;
(a) This column asks you to select which administrator staff member user you wish your notification to be sent to.
(b) If a Default Notification in Clients was set this will be indicated by pre-selecting a client contact on this list (see here for more information on creating SMSF Administrator Logins). This can be changed for each file.