The practitioner can control which Client Users have access to the Client Portal.
Once a Client User has been created the practitioner can:
- Suspend the user login account
- Activate a suspended login account
- Delete a user login account
To activate, suspend or delete client users, simply:
- Go to the User Access Module;
- Ensure you are on the Client Users tab;
- Hover your mouse over the client you wish to activate, suspend or delete to reveal the Suspend or Activate and Delete buttons;
Tips and tricks: You can suspend or delete multiple client users by ticking the checkboxes next to the client name and then selecting the Suspend Multiple or Delete Multiple buttons.