Within a Client Query you have the ability to drag and drop supporting documents to upload directly into a specific query.
Drag and Drop Feature
- Open the Supporting Documents tab within your Client Query;
- Left click and hold the left click on the supporting document you wish to upload from your local computer;
- Drag the selected file to your MyWorkpapers browser screen, ensuring the screen displayed is the correct workpaper;
- You will be prompted to upload the document as a Supporting Document;
To upload multiple files at once, the process is the same as above with the exception of step 2 where you will select all of the desired files at once.
If you would like step-by-step instructions on this, please continue reading below.
- Select all of the workpapers you wish to upload, then left click and hold the left click on the workpapers;
- Drag the selected files to your MyWorkpapers browser screen, ensuring the screen displayed is the correct workpaper;
- You will be prompted to upload the documents as a Supporting Document;
Send to WPI
You have the ability to send the supporting document to the Working Paper Index to create a reference for that supporting document. Any supporting documents that have not been referenced will not be available to roll-forward to subsequent years.
See here for instructions on how to send supporting documents to the Working Paper Index.
Deleting Supporting Documents
You have the ability to delete any Supporting Documents you have uploaded to the query. Please note your client has the ability to also delete any Supporting Documents they have uploaded to the query until you select ‘Send to WPI’ and use the document for evidence in the file.
- To delete a Supporting Document you have uploaded select ‘Remove’ next to the individual document;