- Once you select your file you will be taken to a screen where you can;
1. View items outstanding;
2. Upload supporting documents;
3. Create Queries;
4. Respond to matters;
5. Notify the firm once action has been taken; and
6. Delete your Queries.
- To create a Client Queries select New Client Query;
3. When creating a new query you can add a matter topic. We suggest the matter topic is treated like a subject heading. Select Add Query to add the Client Query;
4. Once the query has been created open the query by clicking on the query box and add a message or request in the Discussion forum;
5. The client can also attach supporting documents to the query to send to the practitioner. For more information on uploading supporting documents to queries please see here.