Once you select your file you will be taken to a screen where you can;
1. View items outstanding;
2. Upload supporting documents;
3. Create Queries;
4. Respond to matters;
5. Notify the firm once the action has been taken; and
6. Delete your Queries.
- To create a Client Queries select New Client Query;
3. When creating a new query you can add a matter topic. We suggest the matter topic is treated as a subject heading. Select Add Query to add the Client Query;
4. Once the query has been created open the query by clicking on the query box and adding a message or request in the Discussion forum;
5. The client can also attach supporting documents to the query to send to the practitioner. For more information on uploading supporting documents to queries please see here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.