Creating Your Firm Contact
Rather than receiving an email notification to a specific engagement team member, the firm may choose to receive notifications to a group or generic email address.
A role for this group contact must be firstly created for this contact. To create a Firm Contact role:
- Access Roles and Permissions via the Dashboard dropdown menu;
- Select Manage User Roles;
- Create a new role;
- The new role will be created with no permissions.
A group email contact must be secondly created as a staff member. To create a new staff member:
- Access the User Access via the Dashboard dropdown menu;
- Select New Staff;
- Enter the required information in the boxes provided;
4. Ensure the checkboxes Activate Account is ticked and Email Account Details to Staff is unticked, as appropriate;
5. Select Create New Staff.
- When you have created a new Client Query you can let your client know queries are available for their response. Scroll to the bottom of the workpaper and select the Notify Client button;
2. When the Notify Client button is selected select the firm Notification;
(a) This column asks you to select which member in your firm you wish the notification from the client to be sent to.
(b) The first name(s) are members of the engagement team.
(c) Select your Firm Contact.