Within a Client Query you have the ability to drag and drop supporting documents to upload directly into a specific query.
Drag and Drop Feature
- Open the Supporting Documents tab within your Client Query;
- Left click and hold the left click on the supporting document you wish to upload from your local computer;
- Drag the selected file to your MyWorkpapers browser screen, ensuring the screen displayed is the correct workpaper;
- You will be prompted to upload the document as a Supporting Document;
To upload multiple files at once, the process is the same as above with the exception of step 2 where you will select all of the desired files at once.
If you would like step-by-step instructions on this, please continue reading below.
- Select all of the workpapers you wish to upload, then left click and hold the left click on the workpapers;
- Drag the selected files to your MyWorkpapers browser screen, ensuring the screen displayed is the correct workpaper;
- You will be prompted to upload the documents as a Supporting Documents;
You have the ability to delete any Supporting Documents you have uploaded to the query until the practitioner uses the document for evidence in the file.
- To delete a Supporting Document you have uploaded select ‘Remove’ next to the individual document;