Within a Client Query, you can drag and drop supporting documents to upload directly into a specific query.
- Drag and Drop
- Drag and Drop Multiple Files at Once
- Send the Supporting document to the Work Paper Index
- Deleting Supporting Documents
Drag and Drop Feature
- Open the Supporting Documents tab within your Client Query;
- Left click and hold the left click on the supporting document you wish to upload from your local computer;
- Drag the selected file to your MyWorkpapers browser screen, ensuring the screen displayed is the correct workpaper;
- You will be prompted to upload the document as a Supporting Document;
To upload multiple files at once, the process is the same as above except for step 2 where you will select all of the desired files at once.
If you would like step-by-step instructions on this, please continue reading below.
- Select all of the workpapers you wish to upload, then left-click and hold the left click on the workpapers;
- Drag the selected files to your MyWorkpapers browser screen, ensuring the screen displayed is the correct workpaper;
- You will be prompted to upload the documents as a Supporting Documents;
Sending the supporting document to the Working Paper Index
Once you've uploaded your supporting documentation, you're able to select the applicable folder and send the supporting document to the folder within the Working Paper Index.
You can delete any Supporting Documents you have uploaded to the query until the practitioner uses the document for evidence in the file.
- To delete a Supporting Document you have uploaded select ‘Remove’ next to the individual document;