To create an External firm user follow the simple instructions below;
Creating a user from the External Firms module
- Ensure you are on the Dashboard;
- On the top navigation bar, click on the My Files dropdown menu and select External Firms;
- You will then be taken to the List of External Firms. Hover over the particular External firm and select the edit icon;
- Select User Logins;
- Select Create New User;
- Enter User details and select Create User;
- Select which User you wish to assign as default to receive notifications (if applicable);
Creating a user from the User Access module
Go to the User Access Module;
Ensure you are on the External firm users tab;
- Click the New External firm user button;
- Enter the required information in the boxes provided; Please note that the External firm user can be assigned to a different External Firm later on if required.
An email notification will now be sent to the newly created user, providing them with the:
Individual username; and
Your new user will now also appear in your User Access module.
If the user does not receive an email please have them use the reset password function.
Note: The first External Firm User can be created when the Administrator Firm is created;
Please sign in to leave a comment.