The practitioner can control which External Users have access to the External Firm Portal. Once an External Firm User has been created the practitioner can:
- Suspend the user login account
- Activate a suspended login account
- Delete a user login account
To activate, suspend or delete an external firm user simply;
- Go to the User Access Module;
- Ensure you are on the External firm users tab;
- You will then be taken to the List of External firm users. Hover over the particular user and select the action you require.
Please sign in to leave a comment.