MyWorkpapers is pleased to announce that new features and updates are available on our platform.
Imports your Trial Balance directly from QBO with a few clicks. Simply ensure your integration details are updated on your profile and the file year end dates match to be ready for import.
Click here to learn more about the QBO integration.
Read - only Users
Firms can now add read-only users to their login who will only be able to view selected files. Handy for any reviews, client insights and other such users.
Click here to learn more about Read-only users.
Additional Class Reports (AU Only)
Import more reports directly from Class into Myworkpapers via the report pack. The additional reports added are:
- General Ledger
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Profit or Loss / Operating Statement.
- Tax Reconciliation
- Investment Summary
- Rental Statement
- Member Statement
- Realised Capital Gains
- Unrealised Capital Gains
- Investment Strategy Comparison
- Summary Investment Income
- Distribution Reconciliation Report
- Detailed Investment Income
- Investment Movement
- Investment Performance
- Investment Statement
- Member Contributions
- Pension Payments
Click here to learn more about Report Pack.
Other Additional Improvements
- Improved User Access (was Staff List) Module
- Allowed to bulk create 'Files not yet started'
- Re-instated BGL XML Import option (AU Only)
- Re-instated Class Original Client Import option (AU Only)
- Ensured PDF Previewer works for PDFs uploaded by external users.