To access the read only section, click on the dashboard drop down menu and select the User Access section.
Once in the User Access section, go across and click the Client Access section.
When in the Client User tab the Client Access column will show which Clients (aka group of files) are assigned to each user.
Adding Client Access
- Click the Assign to new client dropdown;
- Select the client name you wish the user to have access to;
- This client selected will then show under the Client Access column for that user;
Removing Client Access
- Hover over the client name you wish to remove from the user;
- Click the X next to the client name;
- This client will then be removed from the Client Access column for that user;
Please sign in to leave a comment.