MyWorkpapers is pleased to announce that the following new features and updates are available on our platform.
New Industry Accounting Structures:
We have introduced new Industry Accounting Structures for the following Australian applications:
- Sage HandiSoft - Industry Accounting Structures for Company, Partnership, Trust and Sole Trader for Year-End AU files. SMSF is also available for Year-End SMSF and SMSF Audit files. This Industry Accounting Structure can be applied after exporting a trial balance from Sage HandiSoft and importing it via the Custom CSV Trial Balance Import.
- MYOB AccountRight - Industry Accounting Structure for Year End AU files. This Industry Accounting Structure can be applied after exporting a trial balance from Sage HandiSoft and importing it via the Custom CSV Trial Balance Import.
- For more a full list of our Industry Accounting Structures, please click here.
We have added the following new features to the application for all users:
- We have added the ability to roll forward B8 - Trust Deed and Governing Rules Review from a SMSF 5.0 prior year file. This will allow the user to unlink this workpaper from the Customiser to roll forward and retain comments. For more information, please click here.
- We have also added the new ability to sort accounts in Lead Schedules.
This update also features the following bug fixes:
- Stability when adding new Lead Schedules in a file’s Accounting Structure
- Can use Copy Workpapers from Other Files to copy documents from Audit (Aus) file into an Audit (Aus) 2.0 file without disabling access to the Accounting Structure. For more information, please click here.
- Export to Zip issues users have been experiencing lately.
- Connect to Class in Report Pack in file and via Integrations.
These updates are all live on our system now. For more information on these updates, please contact us.