In March 2019 we released an update to the Mercia Limited Companies and Exempt workpaper packs.
The updates to these workpaper packs include amendments to the pro forma accounts and disclosure checklists for the following Accounting Standards and regulations:
- Amendments to FRS 101: Reduced Disclosure Framework 2016/2017 Cycle
- Amendments to Basis for Conclusions FRS 101 Reduced Disclosures Framework 2017/18 Cycle
- Amendments to FRS 102 The Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the UK and Republic of Ireland Triennial review 2017
- FRS 102 The Financial Reporting Standard applicable in the UK and Republic of Ireland
- IFRS 9 Financial Instruments
- IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- IFRS Annual Improvements 2014-2016 Cycle
- IFRS Transfers to Investment Property – Amendments to IAS 40
- IFRIC 22 Foreign Currency Transactions and Advance Considerations
- The Companies (Miscellaneous Reporting) Regulations 2018
- The Companies (Directors’ Report) and Limited Liability Partnerships (Energy and Carbon Report) Regulations 2018
Please note that IFRS 16 Leasing has not been included in this round of updates. Mercia have advised that this will be included in the next round of updates.
Further, the Limited Companies 16.0 workpaper pack has been updated for FRC Staff Guidance Note 02/2018 and a minor correction has been made to the Customiser in the Charities Audit workpaper pack.
Mercia's What's Changed Documentation
For more details on the details of these changes, please download the Mercia What's Changed documents below.
If you have any technical queries relating to these updates, we recommend that you contact Mercia to discuss your queries.
If you need assistance updating your files with the latest content, please feel free to contact the MyWorkpapers support desk.
Please sign in to leave a comment.