- 1. Not receiving password reset emails.
- 2. Password reset link in email is inactive
- 3. New password not accepted
Some users have reported issues with resetting their passwords. This article explains some common scenarios and solutions.
1. Not receiving password reset emails.
The password reset emails sent from MyWorkpapers will expire after five minutes. If you are not receiving these emails in this time, it is possible that they are being delayed by security settings, such as Junk mail filters.
If you are not receiving these emails, please arrange for the IP address of the MyWorkpapers email server to be 'white-listed'. The IP address to apply this to is 22.214.171.124
2. Password reset link in email is inactive
Some users of online versions of Microsoft outlook have reported that the link in the password reset email is not active.
To work around this issue, simply copy the link and paste it into your browser.
Note: Please be advised also that these emails have a limited life span once requested of 15 minutes and if not used before will also generate an error. If this happens then simply request a new forgotten password.
3. New password not accepted
When choosing your new password, please be aware of the password criteria:
- Your password must be at least 13 characters long
- It must contain:
- at least one uppercase letter
- at least one lowercase letter
- at least one number
- at least one special character, such as !@$%^&*
- ALL the below characters will be accepted
- Your new password and the password confirmation must match.