MyWorkpapers is pleased to announce that the following improvements and updates are now available to you, v2.20 was released in November 2019.
- Lead schedule summary usability, you’re now able to attach multiple lead schedules without being taken out of edit mode each time a new lead schedule is added.
- Re-imports from bookkeeping software/CSV imports will keep custom mapping.
- Office Online date format will apply US dates when US region is selected in users' profiles.
- Default statuses now available for periodic quarterly files.
- Copy workpapers function will no longer have ‘copy customiser’ auto ticked.
- Workflow statuses can now be updated in the workflow manager and in the completion & archive screen.
- Bug fixes on Zip functionality.
- Minor updates to accounting structure layouts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.