Updating a trial balance from BGL Simple Fund 360 is the same process as importing the trial balance for the first time, simply:
- Ensure you are in the Working Paper Index of the Fund you want to update the Trial Balance for;
- Click on the Trial Balance button;
- Click on the Import Trial Balance button;
- Select BGL Simple Fund 360 as your import source by clicking on the logo;
- Click the Establish Connection to BGL Simple Fund 360 button; If you have already logged into BGL, you will skip these steps and go directly to Step 10.
- On the Import screen, enter in your Class username and password;
- Where applicable, you may be required to enter a security code for Multi-Factor Authentication as per the example below. Select Remember this device for 30 days to remember these details.
- Click Authorise
- Click the Close button;
Click the Select Fund button;
- From the Select Fund dropdown menu select the appropriate fund and click Import from this fund;
Note: Ensure Delete existing imported data is unticked. If you tick this all of your work will be deleted. (Only use this when you are changing the fund or importing into a brand new file).
- You have now successfully reimported your Trial Balance from BGL Simple Fund 360.
Please sign in to leave a comment.