This is a help guide for firms who wish to import Clients from Class Super using a manual import process within the MyWorkpapers application.
Import Class Funds into MyWorkpapers
Once you have exported your funds from Class Super, follow the steps below to import them into MyWorkpapers:
- Go to the Clients page (My Files > Clients) and click on the "Import Clients" button
- Select the "Class .zip" button under "Import from file" section
- Upload the zip folder exported from Class
Once the zip folder is uploaded, all funds available in the folder will be displayed
- Select the appropriate funds
Note: Default External Firm can also be attached at this step of the import.
- Select the appropriate External Firm (if applicable) and click "Import funds now"
- Your funds are now imported in MyWorkpapers as clients
Note: this step will display all imported and/or skipped funds. For any funds identified as "similar", you can merge or create the fund as a new client.