Once you have rolled forward your file, you will need to import your trial balance into the new file.
Trial Balance import with Class
To import your current year's Trial Balance from Class:
Step 1 - Choose your Import Source and Login
Ensure you are in the Working Paper Index of the Fund you want to update the Trial Balance for;
Click on Trial Balance | Import Trial Balance;
- Select your import source;
- Click the Establish Connection button
- On the Import screen, enter your username and password;
- Where applicable, you may be required to enter a security code for Multi-Factor Authentication as per the example below. Select Remember this device for 30 days to remember these details.
- Click Allow Access
- Click the Close button
- Click the Select Fund button
- On the Import from Fund screen, The Fund, business code, and brand code will be automatically selected;
- Select Delete Existing Imported Data, and Override Existing Accounting Structure (where applicable);
Note: When importing a new set of accounts, please tick "Override existing accounting structure" where there have been any new account categories or movements within the Financials. This option will override any manual changes made to the current mapping or Accounting Structure.
- Click Reimport from this fund.
You should now have your previous and current year's Trial balance imported into your file.
Returning to the Trial Balance screen displays the accounts successfully imported
Please sign in to leave a comment.